Client: Axon (previously Taser International)
Area: Public and Regulatory Affairs
Taser International, currently Axon, is a leading company in the production and distribution of technological solutions for public safety. In 2017 the company aspired to enter the Italian market for the first time thus becoming the privileged partner of the Public Administration for public safety.
To start discussions with the main public decision-makers and regulatory individuals, at national and territorial level, to support the company upon entering the Italian market.
- Accreditation of the company and of its management through the Ministry of the Interior;
- Promotion of Axon products and services among local administrations of the most important Italian cities;
- Accreditation of corporate management with the main national institutional stakeholders.
Axon is currently recognised as the main market player by public and private stakeholders.
The work carried out by Comin & Partner led the following goals:
- Creation of a technical table in the Ministry of the Interior, involving the competent offices with the objective of launching an experimentation phase of the taser gun within the four Police forces;
- Launch of taser experiments in 11 Italian cities starting from 2018.